The Moon will be in Leo between the 18th July 2023 05:39 BST – 20th July 2023 18:12 BST.
- Feeling more confident and wanting to shine
- Wanting to fulfil your potential
- Wanting to focus on fun and cultivating joy
- Needing to be seen and heard
- Being playful and making time for creativity
- Honouring the inner child, especially their creative side
- Needing to feel loved and cared for
You may be feeling more ready to put yourself out there over the next few days, as the Moon takes her monthly journey through the confident sign of Leo.
We are still very much in the New Moon phase of the lunar cycle, inspiring us to keep tapping into our instinctive needs and creative impulses.
You may be feeling full of ideas and intentions, but you don’t have to commit just yet. This phase of the cycle is a process of exploration, and in Leo, there is an opportunity to make it a playful one.
Focus on fun during this transit and make space for creative pursuits.
Cancer Season is still upon us, so anything you do to honour the inner child in this way could be even more healing at this time.