The Moon will be in Capricorn between the 30th July 2023 04:44 BST – 1st August 2023 04:58 BST
- Feeling more serious and perhaps sombre
- Focussing on work and career
- Being more ruthless and ready to release what doesn’t feel aligned
- Wanting to elevate social status and be seen as an authority figure
- Having more patience
- Looking at things through a more practical and strategic lens
- Trying to balance work and play
- Being more productive
You may be feeling more focussed on your goals and intentions over the next few days, as the Moon takes her monthly steps through the hardworking sign of Capricorn.
During this transit Lunar will be making some supportive earth trines to Mercury, the planet of ideas and communication, Mars the planet of action and drive, and Jupiter the planet of vision and expansion.
This is a great time to put your ideas into action and start getting results, as well as setting the foundations for future growth and sustainability.
We are currently in the Gibbous phase of the cycle which invites us to evaluate and refine our progress to help us create maximum growth.
With Mercury now in analytical Virgo we are even more supported in our ability to pinpoint what needs to stay and what needs to be released.
Capricorn energy is about longevity and building for the long term, so you can create more ease in the future. Just don’t forget to have fun in the both the process and present!