The Moon will be in Cancer between the 1st November 2023 21:30 GMT – 4th November 2023 07:21 GMT.
- Feeling extra sensitive
- Wanting to protect yourself and the things you hold dear
- Operating on instinct and intuition
- Needing to nurture and care for yourself
- Taking time to retreat inwards
- Emotional maturity or mastery
- Needing to feel emotionally secure
- Having the capacity to stay committed
You may be feeling more emotional over the next few days, as the Moon flows through its home sign of Cancer.
People are likely to be feeling more protective at this time, especially over the things they hold dear. You may find yourself or others going into defence mode if emotional security feels threatened in any way.
Although heightened sensitivity could create conflict, there is an opportunity to work towards emotional maturity and mastery, if we allow for vulnerability on all sides.
The energy remains intense during the period, so take time to nurture your needs, both physically and emotionally.
We will remain in the Disseminating phase throughout this transit, which invites us to continue integrating and sharing the insight we have recently received.
Don’t let negative feedback stop you from stepping out into the world and honouring your own personal power. You can hold energetic boundaries that keep you safe, without blocking yourself in.