The Moon will be in Cancer between the 15th July 2023 18:13 BST – 18th July 2023 05:39 BST
- Focussing on family and spending time with those who feel safe
- Wanting to be at home or needing to feel a sense of being at home within yourself
- Practicing more self-care and taking time to nurture yourself and others
- Feeling more sensitive and compassionate
- Increased intuition and insight
- Being extra protective and wanting to create more safety and security
- Being more connected to your emotions and feeling more
You may be feeling a lot more connected to your emotions as well as the emotions of others over the next few days, as the Moon makes her monthly journey through her home sign of sensitive Cancer.
We are currently in the Balsamic phase of the cycle, inviting us to step back from the often chaotic outside world and get some much needed rest. This will also provide a bit of extra protection from picking up too many external energies.
However, on the 17th July, we will have a New Moon, where she will be cosying up close with the Sun and initiating the new lunar cycle.
This will be a good time to tap into your innate needs and wants, especially around themes involving your home and family life, your emotional security and your self-care practice.