The Moon will be in Cancer between the 11th August 2023 23:52 BST – 14th August 2023 11:36 BST.
- Feeling more emotional and possibly more dramatic
- Heightened intuition and sensitivity to the energy around you
- Having more compassion for others
- Wanting to be at home or feel at home
- Needing time to retreat and recuperate
- Wanting to feel pampered and taken care of
- Feeling extra protective of yourself or those you love
- Needing to feel safe
You may be feeling more sensitive over the next few days, as the Moon flows through her home sign of Cancer.
In general, people are likely to be feeling more emotional at this time, which could create or antagonise existing conflict in our connections.
However, there is also an opportunity for more compassion and care within our relationships, if we’re able to let go of pride and ego and operate from the heart instead of the head.
Just be aware that heightened sensitivity requires greater energetic protection in order for us to not feel depleted and potentially depressed.
This energy really can make us more susceptible to absorbing the energies and emotions of others and so it’s important to distinguish what is and isn’t yours.
During this transit we will enter the Balsamic phase of the lunar cycle, which invites us to spend time retreating and recuperating ready for the new cycle.
This is a great time to focus on self-care and cultivating a more loving and nurturing connection with yourself. We’re still in Leo season so pamper yourself like a Goddess and be ready to rule your own inner Queendom with confidence and conviction.