The Moon will be in Aquarius between the 1st August 2023 04:58 BST – 3rd August 2023 04:05 BST.
- Wanting to be more sociable and share ideas
- Feeling more detached, but possibly also needing to feel seen and understood
- Focussing on ways to collaborate or contribute
- Needing more authenticity
- Feeling more innovative and open
- Wanting to stand out from the crowd
- Focussing on issues around society
- Feeling more rebellious and having the courage to stand by your beliefs
You may be wanting to get out and connect with others more over the next few days, as the Moon travels through the social sign of Aquarius.
During this transit the Moon reaches her full phase as she opposes the Sun in Leo, illuminating issues around the values and structures of society, how we contribute to it and our own place within it.
One of the big contrasts in the Leo/Aquarius axis is between the needs and desires of the individual, versus those of the collective. And so you may come up against some tension in trying to find a suitable balance between both.
One thing both of these signs have in common is their need to be unique and authentic in their approach.
With this in mind you may want to look at how you can or do shine both individually, as well as how you can or do shine within the groups and communities you are part of.
Full Moons often heighten our emotions, even in the more detached sign of Aquarius. You may find yourself or others going from feeling emotionally detached, to wanting to be seen and appreciated, possibly even adored.
Tension could arise if people feel that others are taking too much of the spotlight for themselves.
One of your biggest contributions to the world is being you, so have the courage to shine your unique light, even if it makes other people uncomfortable.
You can make a difference and be different at the same time.